Australia Skilled Sponsored (migrant) Visa helps individuals to migrate to Australia, if they possess the required skills. To select a visa applicant who have much knowledge to compete with the Australian Labor market, this visa uses a points test. The Australian Skilled Sponsored visa helps the applicants as well as the secondary applicants included in the applicant’s visa application, benefited with a permanent residence.
- Applicant should be under the age of 50 years.
- Competent English language skills.
- The applicant should meet the requirements on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- The applicant should be sponsored by a state or Territory government or a relative who are living in Australia. If an applicant sponsored by a relative, the sponsor should be an Australian citizen or have a permanent Australian residence.
- The applicant or applicant’s spouse must be related with the sponsor
- with various relationships like child, Nice or Nephew, Aunt or uncle, siblings. All these relationships may be natural, step or adoptive.
- The applicant has to pay the relevant visa application charge to apply for a visa.
How this visa does helps a Visa holder:
- Visa holder can work and live in Australia on a permanent basis.
- The visa holder can study in Australia, University, Vocation Education and Training center (VET) or at school.
- Applicants receive financial support from the Medicare and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Eligible for Australian Citizenship
- Social security payments can be accessed
If anyone interested in processing Australia Skilled Sponsored (migrant) Visa or any other Australian Visas, walk-in Opulentus to get the best visa processing solutions (or) call us 1800 – 103 – 1555 (or) visit: www.opulentuz.com
To get latest information on immigration visa services feel free to visit Face book.
To check your eligibility before initiating the actual visa processes go through the free evaluation form available at Opulentus.