Australia is a diverse continent culturally and democratic society having the strongest economic conditions. Australia is a friendly country which encourages foreigners to visit, work, study or live in Australia. Australia is a beautiful country to live. It has many tourist attractions and encourages the skilled workers who wish to migrate to Australia. The skilled immigrants who wish migrating to Australia are usually based on Australian immigration point’s calculator. The Australian government encourages the skilled workers for Australian immigrationto settle in Australia. Every individual who apply for Australian immigration visa must know the required details and what kind of visa is required.
Why Migrate to Australia:
An individual decision to Migrate to Australia might be personal or professional. It is understood that if an individual wants Australian immigration, strives for a better life.
Few reasons why you should migrate to Australia:
- The health care system in Australia is one of the best in the world
- Career opportunities in Australia exist for skilled workers
- Quality of life – Australians enjoy a standard quality of life
- You can enjoy the weather in Australia at any given time
- Food and wine – experience the widest variety of food in Australia
Immigration to Australia:
There are various Australian immigration programs that give opportunities for various backgrounds, age, and education.
Australia also accepts immigrants with relatives staying in Australian under Family Stream Migration
- Skilled migration program
- Australian permanent residence to live in a region
- Business skills provisions
- Student visa program
- Working holidays visas
Migration to Australia is based on point based system where the skilled worker should meet the minimum required score of certain aspects such as
- Work experience
- Language proficiency and others
The pathways for foreign skilled employees for Australian immigration are
- Australian skilled independent visa sub class 189
- Australia skilled nominated visa sub class 190
In order to Migrate Australia permanently Individuals who undergo these programs should submit the expression of interest (EOI) to the Australian visa application.
Migration to Australia temporarily can be possible under various Australian immigration programs
- Student visa
- Temporary graduate visa
- Work permit and others