Australia, the land of opportunities has carved the niche for itself as one of the most popular nation for immigrants. Since many years, this prosperous nation has been welcoming more number of skilled immigrants who could serve in a better way for the country’s economy. Planning to migrate to Australia? Meet its prerequisites to fulfill your career aspirations at the earliest.
Immigration to Australia proffers lot many benefits such as high quality of life, low tax rates, can easily attain permanent residency and many others.
Different Categories of Australian Immigration Visas:
In general there are many visa options for overseas individuals who aspire to work and settle in Australia. A foreign skilled worker who possesses special skills and qualifications and desires to settle in this prosperous country need to fall under any of the following visa categories listed below:
- Australian Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Australian Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Australian Skilled Regional (Provincial) visa (subclass 489)
Gain detailed awareness on Australia Immigration Points Calculator 2015, to reside and work in your dream country without any constraints. If you are one amongst many who wish to apply for Australian Immigration, then you are eligible for numerous privileges and perks. Almost all the skilled immigration visas of the country are points based. Thus, every prospective applicant is recommended to score 60 points in test to be eligible for a visa.
Australia skilled Immigration Points Calculator
Awards point for
- English language ability
- Skilled employment in nominated skilled occupation or a closely allied occupation
- Educational qualifications
- Regional study
- Nomination/Sponsorship at time of invitation
Australia Skilled Visa Requirements
- Must be under 50 years
- Proficient in English language
- While filing an application, a foreign individual is suggested to nominate a skilled occupation that fits your qualifications and skills
- Make sure that concerned assessing authority assessed your skills
In case you are not able to meet the updated norms of the country, he or she will not be permitted to continue with the further immigration process.