Features: This particular visa helps to Move to Australia to own and manage a business both new and existing in Australia or for investment in Australia.
- The individuals might be able to get this visa if they are nominated by a state or territory govt or Australian agency and they are invited to apply by the Minister for Immigration as well as border protection.
- Australia Business Innovation and Investment Program (subclass 188) is part of the business innovation and investment programme.
- The individuals are required to submit the EOI(Expression of Interest) through skill select and should be nominated by state or territory govt or Austrade on behalf of Australian govt before getting an invite.
This visa does include four streams
- Business innovation: For all people having business skills who desire to establish, develop and manage new or existing business in Australia.
- State or territory govt should nominate the applicants.
Investor stream: For people who wish to make a designated investment of minimum AUD 1.5 million in Australian state or territory and maintain business as well as investment activity in Australia.
Significant investor stream: for people who wish to invest minimum AUD5 million into complying the significant investments in Australia and desire to maintain business as well as investment activity in Australia.
Premium Investor stream: for people who wish to invest minimum AUD 15 million into complying premium investments in Australia should maintain business as well as investment activity in Australia.
What this visa helps you do
- This particular visa helps in establishing new or develop an existing business in Australia and invest in Australia to make designated investment with an Australian state or territory govt or make and maintain complying investment in nation
- Help travel in and out of Australia for the life of your visa
- Help in bringing family members with you to Australia
- Helps to seek permanent residency by applying for business innovation and investment (permanent visa (subclass 888).