Australia is a charming nation which is an epitome of natural beauty and breathtaking landscapes. This country is known for its wide variety of flora and fauna species. The pristine and clear beaches of Australia are also a major hit among visitors. Every year thousands of immigrants come to this land of opportunities for exploring their work options and o study in its world-class universities and colleges. Migrate to Australia to enjoy the benefits that this country offers.
There are two ways under which a person can apply for Australia PR. These are as follows:-
- If you have lived in a specific regional area for two years and have worked ( includes being self-employed) in these same areas for at least one year
- If you have obtained sponsorship under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
Following Australia Skilled Migration visas are the routes for obtaining an Australia PR:-
- Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)- It is a point-based visa where an individual needs to score 60 points. It allows successful applicants to work in any part of Australia and take up any type of job if given this visa.
- Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)- This is a permanent visa for those individuals who have been unable to meet the criteria under the skilled independent category. Under this visa which again requires a person to score 60 points, an individual applicant may be sponsored by an Australian state or territory government or a relative residing in that country.
Australia Immigration is beneficial to overseas individuals who Apply for Australia Permanent Residency in many ways such as mentioned below:-
- They can enjoy social security benefits and associated privileges
- Individuals having Australia PR can avail the National Health Scheme known as Medicare
- Those who Immigrate to Australia can enroll in education which is aided by funds. There are programs for getting higher education loans as well.
- It gives them the rights to live, work and study in Australia without any restrictions.
For more information about this, please fill out Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+